The 30-Hour Famine is more about fighting hunger and being part of the solution to the global hunger crisis than being rewarded for your efforts. Still, a reward certainly doesn’t hurt! We can’t do this without you and we think your effort is worth celebrating. The Famine Team is thrilled to present Seiko watches to those who have contributed greatly to the 30-Hour Famine. We would like to thank Seiko for being a Principal Sponsor of the 30-Hour Famine for many years!
Who can apply?
- 40 Seiko watches will be given away to the top 20 male and top 20 female fundraisers (highest amounts raised). Applications are open from 1 July 2021 until 9 September 2022.
How to apply?
- Your name, IC number, contact number, and email address
- Your personal fundraising link
- Amount of funds you’ve raised
- The Famine Awards are run by World Vision Malaysia.
- By applying for the Famine Awards, you accept these terms and conditions.
- World Vision Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify your participation if your submitted application does not comply with these terms and conditions, or is incomplete.
- Anyone living in Malaysia can apply for the Famine Awards as long as they are not employees of World Vision Malaysia.
- This application is open only to Famine Fighters who have submitted their donations and contributed to the 30-Hour Famine Fund. Donors are not eligible and will automatically be disqualified.
- The Famine Awards will be awarded based on the highest amounts for that particular award.
- Applications are open from 1 July 2022.
- You must submit your entry before 9 September 2022.
- You must adhere to and follow the instructions written on the Famine Awards page.
- Winners will be notified by email. All Famine Awards are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- World Vision Malaysia will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any person in relation to the Famine Awards.
- You can drop by the World Vision Malaysia office at Kelana Jaya, Selangor to collect your Famine Award. If you are unable to collect your Famine Award personally, you may also send a representative (i.e. a friend or family member) to pick it up on your behalf. Pickup dates will be announced via email later. Note that we cannot mail your Famine Award to you for safety and cost reasons.